1. Download win-acme
2. Extract the contents of the zip file to a new folder named ssl
3. Place the ssl folder in the root of your C drive
4, Open a command prompt (type CMD in the Windows Search box and hit Enter)
5. Type cd C:\ssl and hit Enter
6. Type wacs.exe and hit Enter
7. Type N
and hit Enter
8. Type 1 and hit Enter
9. Enter the number of the website you would like to create a certificate for and hit Enter.
10. The SSL Certificate will now be generated and automatically installed in IIS. The there also be a scheduled task created that will auto-renew your certificate.